So much more than just a game
The colourful No-Fault Zone Game board and card decks make learning how to communicate with empathy and solve conflict accessible for everyone, no matter your age or stage in life.
- Understand your own feelings, so that you can have compassion for the feelings of others
- Recognise your patterns of communication
- Get to the source of problems quickly without blame or shame
- Resolve conflict respectfully and peacefully
- Discover mutually satisfying solutions and pathways forward
It may look like a simple board game, but The No-Fault Zone Game is a powerful tool to teach emotional literacy, integrating the principles of Marshall Rosenberg’s Compassionate Communication in a cohesive and profoundly life-changing way.
- Suitable for all ages
- Visual and tactile
- Affordable and portable
- Colourful and fun
We’re with you on your journey
We have seen The No-Fault Zone Game change hundreds of people’s lives and we believe that it will help you too.
Create genuine connection through effective communication between
- Parents, children and extended families
- Teams and small groups
We are here to support you with workshops and on-going training so that you too can experience the joy of honest, open communication and the connection of healthy, restored relationships.
It’s time to get talking
Each No-Fault Zone Game comes with: 2 Mats; 2 Card Decks (each deck includes a set of Feelings Cards, Need Cards, and Choice Cards); a token; a booklet of ways to play; a tote bag for storage.